Friday, April 9, 2010

Color Renovation

Stampin' Up! is revamping its colors.  There are going to be new colors, old colors, and same colors.  I wanted to share this with you because I think it is so awesome.  I just can't wait.  I thought you would like to take a look at the new colors and see which ones are going so here we go.
As you will notice several of my favorites are going.  Yes this will be sad, but then again change is always sad, but it is good too.  Just look at what all we are getting.

 Aren't these just awesome colors?  I am really excited and with names like Cherry Cobbler and Baja Breeze, who wouldn't be?  It is like a vacation and dessert all in one.

Hope you are as excited as I am.  If like me some of your favorites are saying goodbye,  you need to stock up on ink refills and paper to match  maybe some back up pens.  You can do this at mistismemories.stampinup.net

Enjoy your Friday.
Misti

No comments:

Post a Comment